Ciciwool Pty Ltd trading as Macksville, Nambucca Heads and Urunga Veterinary Clinics (“Ciciwool”), operates under the following trading terms-
- Payment of the goods and/or services provided by Ciciwool (“the Account”) must be made at the time they are provided by the person who presents the animal to Ciciwool (“the Customer”).
- Under certain circumstances and at the discretion of Ciciwool, credit may be provided for payment of the Account on the following terms;
- The Customer must be 18 years of age or older and will be responsible for payment of the Account whether as owner of the animal or otherwise.
- The owner of the animal will also be liable for payment of the Account, where the animal is presented to Ciciwool by the Customer with the knowledge of the owner.
- The Customer must agree to abide by a payment plan deemed acceptable by at least one Veterinarian under the employment of Ciciwool (“the Payment Plan”). The Payment Plan may be in writing as part of a Conditional Provision of Credit form.
- In the event of the Customer being in default of the Payment Plan and the Account is then referred to a debt collection agency, and/or law firm for collection, any commission actually or contingently payable calculated on the basis of the Account being paid in full, together with all legal costs incurred or payable by Ciciwool, whether directly or via the collection agency on an indemnity basis, shall be added to the total balance of the Account remaining unpaid and will form part of the Account.
- Where the Customer defaults in payment of the Payment Plan, an Account Keeping fee being the greater of $35.00 per month (or any part of a month in which monies are overdue) or 3% per month, will accrue on the total balance of the Account then remaining unpaid, from the date of such default in payment until the Account is paid in full.
If defaults in payment of the Payment Plan occur for more than two months, Ciciwool have the right to refer the account and any information required, to a debt collection agency. This will incur a fee equal to 30% of the total amount outstanding.