Our clinics in combination with local wildlife agencies are passionate about our native animals. We will provide care for sick and injured animals within our available means to get them back into the bush as soon as possible.
If you have found a native animal that needs veterinary attention during clinic hours, please give us a call.
For general information or assistance outside of clinic hours ring the WIRES Wildlife Rescue Line on 1300 094 737
Things to do when you find a sick or injured native animal
- Use an appropriately sized towel to cover and capture the animal
- Place the animal in a cardboard box, or something to keep it confined.
- Place the box in a warm quiet place away from domestic animals and children
- Do no handle it unnecessarily
- Contact one of the above numbers